We all have to many things to do. It’s difficult to keep track of all the things we often have to do. Many of us she’s calendars to keep track of when things need to be completed, others of us make lists. I personally like to use a to do application that helps me organize my thoughts into things that I need to do in the future. Most platforms have some type of a to do applications available on them. Many come with one built into the device. But since I use many devices, in many platforms, I want to have the ability to be able to have my to do list accessible wherever I’m working. It’s also important to have this list available through a web browser, in case I’m working on a computer that I don’t have an application installed.
I’ve looked and tested many of these applications. The one that I’ve selected for use is called Toodledo. Toodledo is a very powerful to do list that’s available in many platforms that I use every day. The greatest benefit of the application is that I can use it directly from a web browser any time. There’s also an application available for iOS that I use daily. Here are a few things that they say they can do from their website:
- Organize Your Tasks – Use folders, tags, contexts, subtasks and more to organize, search and sort through your tasks.
- Improve Your Productivity – Toodledo’s hotlist, customizable alarms, and sortable online to-do list will help you remember to complete tasks on-time.
- Go Anywhere – Get Toodledo on your mobile phone, in your email, on your calendar, integrated directly into your web browser, and more.
- Collaborate – Easily work with other people on shared projects with Toodledo’s collaboration tools.
- Customize – Select fields you want to use and define how you want to view your tasks. Toodledo is incredibly flexible and customizable.
- Import Your Existing Tasks – If you already use a task manager, import tasks from many sources.
Some of the other features of Toodledo that I use all the time include the ability to set a date of when a task needs to be accomplished. You can then creates a calendar that I can map into my regular calendar showing me when all of these tasks need to be accomplished. When I go to the application and check off an item ias being done, it removes it from the list and from my calendar too.
While a lot of people may feel that the application on their phone for todo lists is plenty good enough for them, I feel that having a more universal application that I can use from anywhere provides me a great benefit.
Toodledo is free to use. Like most services they provide a premium version that gives you additional features. Take a look at Toodledo https://www.toodledo.com/index.php. and see if using a more universal to do application makes sense for you.