I’m George Kopp and I’ve been active in the Macintosh community since purchasing my first Mac in 1984. I have extensive professional experience in supporting Windows computer users and multi-platform networks.
For the last eleven years, I’ve provided support to both Macintosh and PC computer users, specializing in cross-platform issues. My experience with the Windows operating systems and related hardware, combined with a real passion for all things Macintosh, gives me a unique perspective on solving your computer problems.
Here’s a partial list of some of the services I provide:
- Computer support for Macintosh and Windows PC’s
- System migration – PC to Mac, Mac to PC, upgraded operating systems
- Troubleshooting and problem support
- Setup and installation – computers, printers, scanners, and other network devices
- Home automation support – cameras and network attached devices
- iPhone and Android Phone support
- iPad and Tablet support
- WiFi Solutions
- Data Back Up and Recovery
- Home Entertainment Centers
- New PC Installation
- PC Optimization
- MacOS – 10.2 thru 10.9
- Windows – Xp, Vista, 7, 8, and 8.1
- iOS – iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
If you need assistance with a computer or network issue and would like a house call, fill out the form below and I will get back to you.